The Llano Lions Club
* Local Club organized in 1938.
* Member and Supporter of Lions Clubs International.
* Operates under the governance and direction of
local Lions Club Board of Directors elected from
Llano Lions Club membership.
* To provide fellowship and community service to the Llano, Texas community.
* All volunteers - No paid staff.
* Membership - New members welcome.
* Club members pay quarterly dues to cover all meeting & luncheon expenses and club dues
to Lions Club International.
* 100% of all net fundraising revenues
(gross revenue less direct costs to produce
a fundraising event) and donations raised
by the club are directed to community
* Community organizations and programs
selected and approved by the Board of Directors. Support may include financial,
volunteer or a combination of both.
* Club meets Wednesdays at noon for lunch
and a program which is planned and implemented by a Lion club member
on a rotating basis.